Monday, September 14, 2009

"What I Would Be"

If I had a opportunity to study any of the branches of science, I would study Anatomy. I took Anatomy last year for a class, and loved it. The study of the body interests me. There are so many things about the human body that people don't know about. If you have a sickness or a disease, I would like to be the one to tell you whats wrong with you, and how you can prevent it or cure it. My mother is a doctor, and can tell you what tablet to take when you have the flu, or a simple cold. Having the anatomy information could be helpful in serious occasions. You could save someone's life from knowing what you studied about the human body. What would I be? Anatomy.

8 comments:

  1. thats a really good reason good pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so happy that your in my science class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. doctor you say that is a nice thing to pick. but you are a nice person to begin with so that would sute you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do u think the earth would be like like with less gravity it would be alot different

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i cant believe your in my class, yeah :) later

    ReplyDelete